Petty Cash Reimbursements

The Cashier’s Office can provide reimbursements for incidental FPU-related business expenses that are less than $25.  A Petty Cash Voucher Reimbursement Form must be submitted in order for the reimbursement to be approved.   This form is to be completed and signed by the employee who incurs the expense, and must include the employee’s ID # and approving signature of his/her supervisor before reimbursement can be provided.   Original receipts with sufficient detail for the expense are required.    Forms are available on-line, at the Cashier’s Window, or upstairs in the Business Office.  As always, reimbursement requests for business expenses in any amount can be submitted to the Business Office with a 4 work-day processing time--submitted by Friday, reimbursement by Wednesday.